Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Train to Nowhere.

#47 of 52

This track came together with the help of my friend Andrew Hockensmith. I really love the final product, it's one of my favorites in the series. I actually put together the skeleton of "Train To Nowhere" a long time ago, back at the end of '09. At the time it was just a simple beat and keys. I sent it to Andrew recently to see what he could add and he really got the ball rolling on it. He added in bass and guitars, then sent it back. I, in turn, added more guitars and vocals. Then he capped it off by adding in some new beats. It really reminds me of that 80/90's Manchester sound, but still remaining really distinct. It's a song about uncertainty.

Also check out some of Andrew's mash-ups HERE!

Enjoy.

RHOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment